Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Pallet Flow Rack||Customize:||Product Size, Loading Weight, Shelving Color Etc.|
mobile storage systems,
movable shelving system
Pallet Flow Racking --Warehouse Roller Rack System/Moveable Rack
Movable Racking Systems is an unique storage and picking system, designed to increase order-picking efficiency whilst saving floor-space. Movable Racking Systems uses gravity to maximize the efficiency o ffull and split-carton order picking operations. Movable Racking Systems is efficient, fully adjustable, labour saving and versatile.
1. Movable Racking Systems facilitates high storage density a combination of economic storage with continuous availability.
2. Key benefits include quick access to products stored, easy visibility and an ergonomic picking face which reduces picking time whilst increasing picking accuracy at the same time.
3. Products stored are "First In First Out"(FIFO) principle.
4. High storage density thus provide higher floor area utilization.
5. Picking & replenishment function can happen at the same time.
The cartons are stored in a block system on sloping roller conveyor tracks supported on pallet racking. Cartons are loaded from the top end and roll forward under the force of gravity when a pallet is retrieved from the bottom end.Can be adapted for either pallet or carton applications.
Aceally Carton Live Storage System can be incorporated both Pallet Racking and Longspan Shelving systems to maximize your loading capacity needs and your picking efficiencies from the bottom end. Can be adapted for either pallet or carton applications.
|1||Pallet Flow Storage systems provide improved through put. Once product is placed in the system|
|2||It “automatically” moves forward requiring less handling of product.|
|3||Improved density because only two aisles are required (load and unload)|
|4||Pallet Flow Storage systems decrease forklift and product damage|
|5||Use in Shipping area to pre-stage out bound truck loads|
Product specification of the movable racking
|Racking Specs(LXW :mm)||Pallet Specs(LXW:mm)|
Production of Drive-in Racks
Features of pallet racks:
1. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
4. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
5. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 176 6062 0398
Contact Person: Heidi Han