Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q235B Steel||Type:||Drive In Rack|
|Depth:||As Your Request||Width:||As Your Request|
|Surface Treatment::||Powder Coating||Size:||Customized|
|Purpose:||Storage||Name:||Drive In Pallet Rack System|
drive in pallet rack system,
drive in pallet racking
Heavy Duty Drive In Pallet Racking System Warehouse Storage Racking
Drive-In Racks allow a lift truck to enter the rack from one side to pick up or pull out pallets. This is done because pallets can slide backwards on a continuous rail. Forklifts drive into the rack to access pallets two or more deep. You are limited in the depth of storage for a particular bay by the size of your facility. Drive-In racks are typically subject to more abuse than selective racks due to the way they are utilized, so rack integrity and strength are important factors. It is ideal rack for cooler or freezer applications.
Drive-In & Drive-Through Racks offer the ability to store a large amount of similar loads in a smaller area. Selectivity is sacrificed, but storage density is outstanding. Drive In Racking can store up to 75% more pallets in the same space than selective racking -- depending on your application. It requires fewer aisles and is better cubic storage.
- High density racking system, with virtually unlimited depth.
- No specialized fork lift trucks needed.
- Racking is less expensive than dynamic storage solutions (push-back / pallet flow).
- Level storage medium – no concerns about height restrictions as with sloping systems.
- LIFO – if stock rotation is an issue, you need to ensure that tunnels are being fully emptied before replenishing.
- Significant reduction in pick slots, as there are fewer aisles and each tunnel can store only a single SKU, from floor to ceiling- so e.g. in a 4 level system, there are 4 times fewer pick slots on any aisle vs. other systems. Plus, there are added slots lost vs. selective, since there are fewer aisles in a given floor area.
- Typically, observed capacity utilization is lower than for other systems, around 60%-70% is not uncommon.
|3||Top Corss Connector||4||Pallet Rail|
|7||Upright Protector||8||Tie Beam|
Why choose us ?
1. Our engineer will caculate the exact costs and give you a factory pric,beacuse we are pallet rack manufacturers.
2. The length, width, height of racking will be customized according to your requirements;
3. Help you to keep tabs on the situation of the productivity and give you the latest information;
4. We could talk about the futher details about the size, the packing and the delivery. Our company will do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
5. Provide you design for your warehouse and other logistic equipment.
6. Provide aftersale service, listen to your feedback, and provide racks instead of broken ones.
7. We could guarantee that :offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred.
Advantages of our heavy duty rack:
1. Each pallet could be put in or moved independently without disturbing any other pallet.
2. Able to adapt to shelves of various kinds. Support bar for pallet rack
3. Beam height could be adjusted according to sizes of goods. Stainless steel pallet rack
4. Ensuring good goods turnover and fast loading and unloading. Upright beam of steel pallet rack
5. Accessories are the simplest at the lowest costs which could be swiftly installed and dismantled.
6. Able to adapt to multiple types of transport machines and architectural structures and floors
7. Able to prevent loss of goods due to shelf strength and rigidity. Cold storage pallet rack
8. Able to utilize upper space of warehouse as much as possible. Gravity roller pallet rack.
Contact Person: Nick Jing