Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Cantilever Storage Rack||Certification:||ISO9001|
|Depth:||Customized||Arm:||Single Or Double Arm|
industrial cantilever racks,
cantilever warehouse racks
Heavy-duty racks are designed for applications requiring a heavy load capacity combined with safe and easy access. Jarke SteelTree 08 Series is available in column heights of 6', 7', 8', and 10' in both the single and double sided bases. Brace sets are available from 3' to 8' column centers. The columns will accommodate straight or inclined arms in lengths of 12", 18", 24", 30" and 36".
The arms can be adjusted on 3" centers. Two or more uprights assemble as a single rack or a continuous unit consisting of any number of uprights to handle longer materials. SteelTree racking is sturdy, stable, and as versatile as the Extra Heavy Duty Rack, but priced lower to reflect the lower capacities. Assembly and installation is quick and easy. It's ideal for storing light bar stock, tubing, lumber, or other light-weight materials that are hand picked or easily damaged and must be kept off the floor.
Applications of cantilever rack:
(1) The hospital,school and the library
(2) The textile and garment industry
(3) The machinery and equipment industry
(4) Food, cold storage
(5) Communication electronics, electrical appliances
(6) Logistics warehouse
(7) Auto parts, auto 4S shop
(8) Pharmaceutical and chemical industry
(9) And many others...
Standard Size of cantilever rack :
Depth: 4-6 pallet
|surface treatment||Powder coating|
|Characteristics||stable & artistic & save space|
|packing||Knock down rack parts|
Our advantages on cantilever rack:
1, Quick and easy assembly
2, Powder coat baked polyester finish
3, Interchangeable pallet rack design
4, Cold rolled steel
5, Integrated beam connector safety locks
6, strong bearing capacity
7, A big scale of output allows us in a good position to control lower product costs on a basis of same high quality level.
8, A wide range of different racking types to suit different storage needs.
9, Free but expert advice & proposed racking solutions for your kind reference.
Please inform us the listed information for a quick quotation of cantilever rack:
1) drawings of your warehouse or rack system
2) Your pallet size: Height (with goods)*Depth*Length? Which side is for forklift entry?
3) How many start bays and add on bays you want.
4) Clear warehouse height or Max forklift lifting height
5) Loading capacity of each pallet
6) Aisle width needed for forklift operation
Contact us :
Contact Person: Nick Jing