Logistic Equipment Heavy Duty Storage Double Deep Pallet Racks
The Pallet Beam Rack is made up of two columns, horizontal braces , diagonal braces and bolts.The column has two rows of diamond-shaped holes, and the hole pitch is 75mm.Therefore, the beam can be attached to the column and can be adjusted up and down by 75mm.
Additionally practical accessories such as support bars, steel decking, wood shelf, wire mesh decking, etc.Can be installed to meet the storage of different goods.
This is a very effective system to increase your warehouse storage capacity especially for fast movements of pallets. the Double Deep Pallet Rack is designed to store two pallets deep or four pallets deep in a double entry rack to suit most warehouse conditions. Double entry racks reduce the aisle to rack ratio but also reduce pallet selectivity to increase storage density. with a floor utilization capacity of 60%, this system offers optional storage accessories for awkward and non-standard loads. It gives a 50% immediate accessibility and an average stock rotation performance. Double Deep Pallet Rack gives you 30% extra storage capacity compared to selective pallet rack. A special Double Reach Truck is required to handle this configuration.
MORE DETAILS YOU MAY NEED
|Design||Professional design for your requirment and offer you the free drawing|
|Payment terms||30% prepaid by T/T and make banlance payment before shipping, L/C at sight|
|Quick Delivery||Within 15 work days for ordinary order quantity.Big production capacity allow us in a position to make quick delivery.|
|Color||orange beams and blue columns in normal, but we also do customized,according to RAL number.|
|Capacity of rack||1000-5000kg/level|
|Surface treatment||powder coated|
|Main market||Southeast Asia,Middle East,Africa,Australia,North America,Middle America|
|Package||Standard export package|
Because of the size and weight of pallets, important safety factors have to be considered at all times:
1. Pay attention to any loose components in the pallet rack system, and take the time to report any damage in the pallet rac k frame; such frame damage could cause the pallets to fall
2. It is the owner’s legal responsibility to communicate this important warning to all who are around storage racks:
“Never climb on racks during or after assembly. Storage racks are not designed to be stepped on or climbed on. A slip or fall may result in serious injury.”It is especially important to have highly visible warning signs if the pallet rack system is used in retail environments, such as wholesale centers, where the public is present.
3. Use only quality pallets that are not damaged. To save money, or perhaps from neglectful management, some warehouses use pallets until they become faulty and dangerous. Regular inspection of pallets for broken or fractured planks or stringers, protruding nails, and missing support blocks is essential. Damaged pallets can cause loading and unloading problems; for example, loose stringers can get hung up on the pallet racks, which can cause loads to fall from high positions. Also, faulty pallets can cause obstruction problems in flow systems by jamming certain pallet rack designs.
4. Always ensure that the proper motorized equipment is being used for the application.
5. Do not obstruct the end of aisles by staging pallets in these areas. Doing so can cause severe and potentially fatal injuries and accidents.
6. Never overload or exceed the recommended load specifications for a racking system. Overloading may cause a catastrophic failure of your storage rack system.
7. Rack audits (safety checks) should be performed on a regular basis by a qualified inspector familiar with RMI design and safety standards to make sure all aspects of system are up to 100% operationally safety.
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 176 8553 4972