Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Customize:||Product Size, Loading Weight, Shelving Color Etc.||Name:||Heavy Duty Pallet Racks|
|Color:||Blue Orange Grey Red Etc.||Usage:||Store|
selective pallet racking,
steel pallet rack
Huichen Quality Wearhouse Selective Pallet Racking System For Multipurpose
Selective Pallet Racking
1. Heavy shelves,also known as beam type shelf, in a variety of storage shelves system is the most common one kind of shelves full assembly, in the form of column piece+beam structure, structure concise and effective. The diversity of most simple and effective storage shelves, tie-in forklift work, use convenient tray access mode, suitable for storage of various kinds of goods. The shelves of high turnover is widely used by more and more enterprises.
2. Heavy-duty shelves are widely used in manufacturing, warehousing and electricity providers, third-party logistics and distribution centers, etc, applies to both many varieties of small quantities of goods, but also for few varieties large quantities of goods
Selective pallet racks are an effective method of storing pallets one deep from the aisle while utilizing the vertical space.
Selective pallet racking is the main components of every warehouse system. Single selective rack is pallet rack in which every pallet is accessible from an aisle. This is the most common of all rack designs and assures that any pallet can be accessed at any time.
Selective pallet racking systems can be used as a stand-alone for pallet storage or as part of complex engineered systems for Carton Flow or Pallet Flow modules. Numerous gauges and post sizes can accommodate any capacity requirement.
Most Adjustable for:
Popular application in most industries requiring instant accessibility of all pallets from Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) distribution centers to general engineering or trading companies.
Benefits Using Selective Pallet Racking:
1) Selective pallet racking allows 100% access to every pallet location at any time.
2) When correctly designed there are few limitations to the type of goods that can be stored in selective pallet racking.
3) Selective rack is designed for your individual needs. It is configurable to suit your storage requirements, your warehouse parameters and your materials handling equipment.
4) Selective racking requires a relatively low capital investment, yet provides the highest flexibility.
· 100% accessibility to individual pallets
· Easy picking lower levels
· Good storage density
· Easily installed and repositioned
· No special lift trucks required
|Performance of Racking System||Bulk Storage||Selective Pallet Rack|
|Selectivity of individual pallets||40%||100%|
|Use of floor space||80%||50%|
|Utilization of pallet posting||70%||98%|
|Speed of access and throughput||80%||80%|
|Stock rotation (FIFO)||40%||60%|
|Use of building height||30%||80%|
|Efficient Bottom Level Case Picker||No||Yes|
|Ease of relocation||100%||100%|
|Specialist handling equipment||No||No|
Contact Person: Heidi Han